Monday, February 28, 2011

Have You Heard?




Have you heard? Gas prices are going up, up, up! Inflation is causing dairy, meat, and grain prices to go up, but also natural disasters in different parts of the world will cause shortages in fresh vegetables and fruit in the near future. Then of course there is Libya, Egypt, and several other places with political unrest. My personal favorite is a mother in Florida who was recently arrested for a D.U.I. Who was she? Oh just the president of M.A.D.D (Mothers Against Drunk Driving).

It is 7 a.m. at my house and everyone is asleep, but me. We are safe, we are healthy, and truly all is well despite the terrible news you may hear. Take a deep breath in and let it out slowly. See? You are doing awesome too! We can be still and take each day at a time. Come what may, we will be fine. Have a great week my little furry and non-furry friends!

7 comments:

  1. It's a crazy, crazy world. Hold tight to your loved ones!
    Tail wags,
    Storms

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much that isn't so good going on in the world - you are so right, time to take a step back and appreciate what we DO have.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure is crazy. Let's try and keep each other sane
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!
    The world is crazy!
    I just hope everything is going to be ok!
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does seem like the world has fallen in a pit of madness when I read the news. But my world is happy and stable as I make it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. no I haven't heard - and I will hear nothing of it ! just like an ostrich - hide my head in the sand, and focus on everyday life !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you have the right attitude. I shall follow your approach.

    Pippa

    ReplyDelete