Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Every Little Boy Deserves A Dog





Why does every post contain a picture of Africa on our near her bed? Because that is where she spends 99% of the time. Therefore, this is where I capture most of my pictures of her. This picture features my own little creature, Jack. He is the perfect child and makes up for where I am the worst mother.
He has figured out that I am not a morning person and therefore wakes up when the sun is up and cuddles with Africa. Adorable? Yes. Tragic? Perhaps, but I really am ok with it. I would like to take this time to thank Africa for being there for Jack in the morning when I am not available. Usually I find him sitting on her bed just petting her, but on this morning his 5 a.m. "rise and shine" got the best of him. Every little boy needs a dog.

Sweet dreams.

12 comments:

  1. Sure it is lovely to wake up and to see them together!
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just to sweet!
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so lovely :) And much better "babysitter" than morning tv cartoons (and very rarely they even start until almost 8pm, at least it's like that here in Finland).

    -Lilli-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is adorable and wonderful, and a bless for all involved: the boy, the dog and the mom
    Take care
    Bundy and Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. What happened with the dog.He is looking very sad??
    Custom Military Coins

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice dogs ,he is looking after of little boy..
    Kerala Tour

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet photo of you two. Every little one needs a great buddy to have around to watch over you. Thanks for the share. Have a great weekend.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete